The Bee's Knees

I know it's Saturday and I should give you a break on the weekends, but I have so much to post that I just couldn't help it.

Sometimes it feels good not making a mess! That's what I love about digital scrapbooking. I've been taking some on-line classes from Scrapaneers and have learned so much. I've learned all about different shadowing, how to make stitching look more real and blending.
 
Today I'm working with a free monthly template by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs. I just love her templates. She has new dressed down designs for those that don't really add a whole lot of "fluff" to their pages.
 
Fiddle Dee Dee template. Club Scrap digital papers, leaves, flowers, tag and stamp. Katie Pertiet buttons and flair. Hat of Bunny ribbon.

Comments

  1. Great job with the new techniques and your little model is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts