Saturday, August 20, 2016

The Bee's Knees

I know it's Saturday and I should give you a break on the weekends, but I have so much to post that I just couldn't help it.

Sometimes it feels good not making a mess! That's what I love about digital scrapbooking. I've been taking some on-line classes from Scrapaneers and have learned so much. I've learned all about different shadowing, how to make stitching look more real and blending.
 
Today I'm working with a free monthly template by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs. I just love her templates. She has new dressed down designs for those that don't really add a whole lot of "fluff" to their pages.
 
Fiddle Dee Dee template. Club Scrap digital papers, leaves, flowers, tag and stamp. Katie Pertiet buttons and flair. Hat of Bunny ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the new techniques and your little model is super cute!

    ReplyDelete