Monday, August 29, 2016

Nailed It!

Happy Monday!

I'm creating with items that have been neglected.  I loved the Blueprints collection but haven't really played with the stamps or papers.  I just happened to find these quad prints and figured it would be easy to design with since I didn't really have to dig through my papers to match. The bases are from the Apothecary Greetings to Go.

I started off with creating a card for the August Card Sketch Challenge. A simple design that has led to many gorgeous creations by the gals on the Club Scrap Forum. There is still time to play if you'd like to join us.
 
 
 
What goes better with construction than this steel embossing folder and denim?!

 
 
 
 
 
With all this manly stuff I had to throw in some flowers. Plus, I've been wanting to use this embossing folder.
 
 
Have an amazing week!


1 comment:

  1. Great masculine cards Lisa! I had to take a closer look at the last card, very creative adding the flowers. Way to use up your supplies!

    ReplyDelete