Friday, June 17, 2016

It's OK to be Crabby

I simply adore the stamps from the Boardwalk collection! I love the simple lines of the shellfish and the many coloring choices you have with these stamps. 


These images gave me inspiration for the June technique challenge over at Club Scrap. The challenge is create your own handmade embellishments which is a perfect challenge for me.  I'm too cheap to buy new embellishments unless they're on clearance. I've been doing a lot of Origami crafts lately and came across an adorable crab!  I searched Pinterest but found this Origami Crab Video on YouTube to be the easiest to follow.  Give it a try.  Remember to use a light weight paper.

Club Scrap papers, stamps, ribbon, paper and wooden tag. Gelli plate print with acrylic paints.




1 comment:

  1. That's such a fun origami crab! That's what I am right now...crabby...it's 12:24am and my son is not asleep yet! =(
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete