Welcome back for more Hypno!
I found Z fold cards on Pinterest and thought they would be great with the Hypno papers. They are super easy to make and allow good use of those two part sentiment stamps.
Club Scrap papers, stamps, buttons. Twine and feathers.
1. Score an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper horizontally at 2.75 and 5.5.
2. Trim paper vertically at 7.25 and 5.5.
3. Fold the 5.5 x 11 and 1.25 x 11 pieces in a Z pattern.
4. Trim pattern papers to fit panels. I used a 2.5 x 5.25 panel and a 5.25 x 5.25, leaving the middle fold empty.
5. Stamp and embellish 1.25 strip. There will be a 1.75" strip left over. I used those for mistakes.
Closed card: 5.5 x 5.5 which will require additional postage.
Club Scrap papers and stamp. Tim Holtz numbers. Denim.
Club Scrap papers, stamps and jewels. Sizzix die. Recollections flowers.