Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Cleaning My Craft Space

I finished up using most of my Navigation kit yesterday and wanted to share a few cards and layouts from this fabulous kit!  I am, however, saving the best for last.  Literally. You'll have to wait for the Navigation Blog Hop on December 30th. (I know, I'm a tease.)

I had a few tags left over from...get this...Retreat 2014 laying on my craft desk!  I was supposed to turn these into framed art but that just didn't happen.
These tags were created with the beloved gelli plates. 

It feels so good to clear off the desk and get ready for 2016!
 
 
 




 
All cards Club Scrap papers, ribbons, jewel strips and stamps. K&Co. flwers. Embossing folders.

I even got some layouts done!  If you know me, this will shock you...I am 6 months BEHIND in my scrapbooking layouts. 

Club Scrap papers, stamp, eyelet, arrows and charm. Cricut titles.
 
Please stop by on Saturday the 19th to participate in the Watercolor Christmas Blog Hop. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 


 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment