Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Fiddle-dee-dee Designs Template Challenge

Well...looks like I forgot to post this the other day.  Oops.  My love for templates is well known. A free template gets me even more excited! I adore Fiddle-Dee-Dee's Designs. Once a month she shares a free template for download.
 

 
This template has many photo spaces which is something I like on paper but generally try to keep my digital layouts focusing on one or two photos. The nice thing about a template is you don't have to use everything provided. I however had many photos from a recent vacation to share. I also didn't use all the png files associated with this template.  The wonders of using a template.  Even though the canvas is provided for you, you can still create as you wish.
 
 
Supplies:  Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs template, Club Scrap 50s Kitchen, Club Scrap Autumn Garden fiber.


 

2 comments:

  1. Super cute layout Lisa and what fun pictures.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete