Thursday, April 9, 2020

Shine On

Fusion is hosting a Gnome sketch challenge.  Since I no longer have my gnome stamps I chose to use the sketch for inspiration.

Hello, Sunshine is the latest Club Scrap collection and it couldn't have come at a better time!  I needed these bright colors and cheerful greetings.

All elements by Club Scrap.
Stamp large sunshine in yellow ink.  Re-ink with orange ink and dab some of the color off the stamp and re-stamp. Splatter yellow and orange gelatos on the background. Stamp sentiment.

Stamp and heat emboss daisies on black cardstock and fussy cut. Color daisies with a white colored pencil. Color center of flower with yellow colored pencil. 

Die cut stamped background, wrap yellow ribbon around panel and adhere. 



3 comments:

  1. I really like your take on the sketch. The sentiment is perfect for the sun in the background. Thanks for playing over at The Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I love this!! Such a cool background and loving the black daisies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your card. I never would have thought to stamp the daisies on black, but I love the result. TFS!

    ReplyDelete