Thursday, January 16, 2020

Deep Breath

How soothing is a big hot cup of tea on a cold and rainy day?  I love crafting on these days too.  I usually open the window just a wee bit so I can hear the rain.

Paper Smooches stamps and dies. Club Scrap papers and ribbon.

Paper Smooches is hosting an Anything Goes challenge.  I've been making tons of coffee/tea/cocoa themed cards and just adore their coffee die. I acutally die cut the corregated paper from a coffee sleeve for a bit of realism :) 





4 comments:

  1. Really cute, I love the corrugated paper and the spoon! It looks like a real spoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and I'm feeling the sentiment today...it's 48°, gorgeous bright sunshine and slightly windy! I love that fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! I love all of the different textures and finishes in the papers! Thank you for playing along with us for the Paper Smooches Anything Goes Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete