Thursday, October 25, 2018

Halloween Scarecrow

Happy Thursday!


Halloween is almost here!  I'm getting the last minute Spooktacular cards finished and mailed out. Last week I attended the Sacramento Stamp and Scrapbook expo crop where all I did was stamp and color.  I hate dragging tons of supplies to crops so I tried to keep it simple this year.
Just for Fun Stamp. Club Scrap papers. American Craft ribbon. Unknown washi tape. Crafter's Square title Copic markers. 

This scarecrow is a new addition to the Halloween selection of stamps at Just for Fun Rubber Stamps.

There is still time to share your artwork in our Halloween Challenge. We would love to see your creations! 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful job with this stamp. Your card is very spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one fun Halloween card! Love the colors, papers and especially that fun image! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete