Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Be Original

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is hosting a fun monster challenge. I don't really have any snarky stamps for monsters but this quote does make me giggle with the vampire image. :)

I recently spent three days at a scrapbook crop and one of my goals was to use up these Halloween die cut pages and  reduce my stash of washi tape.  Mission complete!
Club Scrap papers, ribbon and sentiment. Just for Fun Vampire stamp. Die cuts with a View background. Unknown washi. Chameleon colored pencils. 


6 comments:

  1. This is fa-boo-lous!!! :P Great Dracula image and sentiment, and I love the spidery background and fun washi. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - that background is amazing! Thanks for sharing at SOSS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Lisa, this is brilliant! Love the cute count and that amazing background. Thanks for joining in the fun at SoSS, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fan-freakin-tastic!
    Love the image and the sentiment is perfect for him...and of course I adore the halloweeny washi tape!!
    Thanks for releasing your inner MONSTER for Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree the quote is perfect, especially with the vampire giving us his toothiest his smile! Thanks for playing along with us at SOSS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great background for your image - perfect for the SOSS M is for Monster challenge!

    ReplyDelete