Wednesday, January 31, 2018

This Day

Today I'm showcasing a digital scrapbook layout created for the Club Scrap Surprise Blog Hop.  Once again I'm grateful for the Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs free monthly template which I used here today.
 
Every month Club Scrap releases a digital hybrid collection that coincides with their paper collection.  The digital collection consists of digital papers, border strips, tags, images and sayings. You can print the pages out on your printer and create paper masterpieces or use them digitally.  
 
I turned one of the Surprise background papers into a 12x12 image and changed the color to blue in Photoshop Elements. I then filled in the template with additional digital elements.

Fiddle-Dee-Dee Design template. Club Scrap digital papers and flowers. Sahine Designs word strip. Ali Edwards title.



1 comment: