Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Gettysburg

I have a silly fascination with squished penny souvenirs. I'm like a little kid when I see these machines. I usually jump up and down clapping my hands holding out my hands to my husband. "Do you have any pennies?!" He just shakes his head and pretends not to know me. Luckily Cindy has the same fascination and didn't leave me stranded :)
Club Scrap papers and ribbon. Penny souvenirs. Pink Paislee leather labels.
 
 I thought today would be an appropriate day to post this Gettysburg layout. It was the last time we all got together and caused chaos in Pennsylvania.  The Fabulous Four are flying into Wisconsin today for our annual Club Scrap Retreat.

Safe travels all my Club Scrap peeps. Keep an eye on my Facebook and Instagram accounts (#csretreat2017) for retreat updates. I can't wait to share with you all the retreat goodness when I get home! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment