Hetty challenged us this month to create spinner cards in Club Scrap's technique challenge Just Keep Spinning. I have to admit, I've never created a spinner card before. Spinners are simple to make, just create a window, then hang a die cut inside the opening. I came across these snowflake charms and thought they'd be perfect to hang!1. Die cut a circle on your card base, inside cover panel and a larger circle on your front panel.
2. Sandwich thread between two charms and adhere together.
3. Center the snowflakes in the center with the thread running from top to bottom and attach to inside of card front. (I use left-over random alphabet stickers.) Cut strings.
4. Attach back panel to hide strings. I used my tape runner but also ran a small thin bead of bookbinding glue around the circle edge to close the gaps.
5. Attach front panel and decorate.
Club Scrap papers, stamps, ribbon, pearls and charms. Creek Bank Creations banner die.
6. Before you place the card in the envelope, spin the charm until it's tight. This will allow the charm to "spin" when the recipient opens the card.