Thursday, October 27, 2016

Merry Christmas Literature Style

I hope you were able to take a look at yesterday's Blog Hop. The rest of this week I'll be sharing some more cards from the Literature Greetings to Go kit. At first I was hesitant about doing these cards with the multiple folds, but then I really started to love the different layers.
 
I misted white paint onto green cardstock and then die cut these trees. I placed then on all the layers in different places to give depth. I wanted to add some other bling to it, but decided the trees were beautiful on their own.  
 
Club Scrap papers and stamps. Stickles. Washi tape.

Inside last fold of card.
 
This next card I used one of my favorite Christmas washi tapes, reminds me of a flannel shirt. That look went perfect with the stitched die cuts I bought over the weekend at the Scrapbook Expo.
 
Club Scrap papers. Prima sequins. Elizabeth Crafts Designs die. Washi tape.
 

 
 
Come back tomorrow for some more Literature Greetings to Go!


1 comment:

  1. Your cards are so festive! That plaid washi tape is so very "holidayesque". The z-fold cards are some of my favorites so this triple fold is winner in my book!

    ReplyDelete