Friday, June 5, 2015

Closet Make Over

It's complete! I love my new closet organization!  Redoing the closet let me sort through things I haven't actually seen in years!  I was able to donated BAGS of stuff! I needed to downsize, I have so much crafting supplies that I didn't even know what I had anymore!

Before

 I swapped out the grid selves for the white shelves and drawers.  Michael's had these for 50% off and I like the clean look.

 After
Pinterest has some great ideas for organization!  I have deep corners in this closet that are hard to get too.  I bought several tension rods and set them at different heights for all the ribbon spools on one side. I used a curtain tie back to hold all my bags.  I'm a bag-junkie, a girls can't have too many bags!


I then added all my washi tape to the dowel and have it going across the closet. 

Love my new closet!  Now that I know what I have...time to start crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment