Thursday, March 7, 2019

Vino

Hello my crafty friends!  Happy Thursday!  
It's Lisa here today to bring you a fun way to get more from your background stamps. 

I originally created this background last August for our Stripes Challenge. I wanted to hand create stripes but then got sidetracked and designed a totally different card for the challenge. 

These stripes were created by marking off stripes with masking tape and then swiping a distress oxide ink pad along the paper. Remove the tape when the ink is dry and add white stripes with a gel pen. 

I'm still in love with my Wine Background stamp and use it many different ways.  For this card I stamped and colored the image then die cut it into a flag shape. Just add embellishments to finish off your theme. 

Just for Fun background wine stamp. Club Scrap papers. Cuttlebug embossing folder. Creek Bank Flag die. Melissa Frances wine bottle die. Ranger Distress Oxide inks. Nuvo drops. American Craft twine. 

Don't forget to join us this month for our movement challenge. 


Have a fabulous day!  

1 comment:

  1. I have a ton of washi tape I could use for this technique! Your embellishment cluster is awesome!

    ReplyDelete