Saturday, February 9, 2019

Are You Kitten Me?!

Today I'm a guest designer for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers. I won their last "B is for Book" challenge and am honored to start off the "K is for Kitten" challenge. Which is just perfect since I have two kitties running amok in my house right now. 

Club Scrap papers. Paper Smooches stamps. Darice embossing folder. American Crafts twine.

Here's my two little helpers:


Thank you Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for allowing me to share my snark!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, thanks for being a fab queen - your card is awesome! Love the pictures of yopur kitties too, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The string and feather look just like a cat toy. Great card! That is so cute that your kittens seem to enjoy crafting with you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, the card and your kitties, They look very helpful. NOT. lol. thanks for being a fabby Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous and so are your kitties - how do you ever get anything done with them around? Thank you for being a super queen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome kitty card! Love that patterned paper, but of course the highlight is the kewl cat with his googly eyes and glasses. Great to have you wearing the crown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute kitty card and of course I love the pics of your real kitties as well!
    Thanks so much for being our reigning queen!!!

    ReplyDelete