Thursday, November 22, 2018

BeYoutiful

Happy Thanksgiving my crafty friends!

I am grateful for your continue encouragement, support and gracious comments. 

I've recently been rediscovering my distress oxide inks and their potential to create some magnificent backgrounds. I first created this panel by dipping my paper into the brown and yellow inks pooled on my craft mat. 
Just for Fun stamp. Ellen Hutson die. Club Scrap papers and ribbon. Pan Pastels. Ranger oxide inks. 

Stamp the wheat spray three times without re-inking to create some soft sprays. Adhere die cut title. Flick gold Pan Pastels on art panel with paintbrush and water. Create a three part bow and attach to card front. 

There is still time to share your artwork in our Color Challenge. 
We would love to see your creations! 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment