Monday, November 13, 2017

Be Grateful

I'm still having fun with the vertical hinged cards included in the Trattoria Greetings to Go kit.  So much so that I made extras. I've been trying different techniques on the card panel so you might be seeing more of these through the month. 
 
This card was created with the Club Scrap November Tool & Stash challenge in mind.  This month we're challenged to use our distressing tools.  So break out those sanding blocks, emery boards, sandpaper or the Tonic Distresser.
Club Scrap papers, ribbon and fork charm. Sizzix embossing folder.

3 comments:

  1. Omigosh I ♥ that quote and I adore your card! You are making me want to get crafty today on my day off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems you and Wendy have similar tastes this week! I love how your card turned out. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just darling, Lisa! (And don't you just love those little fork charms?)

    ReplyDelete