I'm blogging today over at Club Scrap and challenging you to create art panels using the shaving cream marbling technique with a twist. Let's get messy and combine the marbling technique with your stencils.
Club Scrap papers, stencil, ribbon and leaf charm. Hampton Arts stamp. Pretty Pink Posh sequins.
1. Start with a paper plate full of FOAM shaving cream. Smooth out shaving cream. It doesn't have to be like a frosted cake but someone flat.
2. Add drops of re-inkers onto the shaving cream. I'm feeling like some fall colors so I used Tangerine, Peridot and Topaz. Now you could slightly swirl the colors together with a toothpick but I left them just as is.
3. Cover a paper panel with a stencil.
4. Take an old store rewards card and scoop up a section of cream and color.
5. Run the shaving cream over the stencil in one direction. Start from the top and work down until paper is covered.
6. Clean off card with a paper towel and scrape any gobs of shaving cream off your work surface.
7. Remove stencil and set aside to dry.
Let's make some fabulous cards with these panels.
Club Scrap papers, stencil and ribbon. Fiskars leaf punch. Cuttlebug embossing folder. Unknown charm.
Club Scrap papers, stencil and red jewel. Hampton Arts stamp. Close to My Heart fiber.
Club Scrap papers, stencil, ribbon and stamp. Martha Stewart punch.
Club Scrap papers, stencil, ribbon and tag. Fiskars leaf punch. Pretty Pink Posh sequins.
I hope you have fun trying this combination. If you create a project link it to the linky party at Club Scrap for a chance to win a gift certificate.