Friday, August 18, 2017

Being a Mermaid

Have I mentioned lately how I love my Color Bursts?  Here's another background created with Color Bursts. I first created a background and let it dry. I then placed a stencil a stencil on top of the panel and sprayed water over it. I used a paper towel to pick up the color not covered with the stencil. 
The mermaid tail was a separate Color Burst panel that was stamped and cut.
 
Now for the opposite. I had a piece of white watercolor paper, layered a stencil on top and sprayed with water. I sprinkled Color bursts on top of the stencil and let the color bleed through.  I love the watercolor look to this!
 
Stamps and stencils by Club Scrap. Ken Oliver Color Bursts. Nuvo Crystal drops.

1 comment:

  1. Color Burst powders are the PERFECT medium with the Lagoon collection! Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete