Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Kindness

I was playing with the background stamps from Garden Shed and scrap-lifted Julie's idea for the background of this card. I used a very light green ink instead of a watermark ink to keep the focus on the elements. I think this adorable little snail is my favorite from this collection.  I was inspired by Fusion's card challenge for the sketch of this card and hit the jackpot as the colors match perfectly!
 
Club Scrap papers, tags, stamps and fiber. Copic markers. Martha Stewart punch.
 

2 comments:

  1. How charming is your card! The background panel and sweet snail really catch my eye! So glad you shared your artistry in the FUSION gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I love your snail making his way across the card. :-) Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete