Friday, August 5, 2016

Live Life in Full Bloom

Happy Friday!
 
As I write this post I'm doing two things. Well three things if you count being at work, but as you can see I'm not working. I'm waiting for my Sunflower collection to arrive and super excited for my Club Scrap peeps to be experiencing August Retreat. I can't wait to hear about their fabulous weekend!
 
I'm experimenting with the Sunflower digital collection which is a new format for the digital club subscribers. I'm learning to branch out and be creative with the items provided. So in this layout I've created an overlay with the printable image, blended it with a canvas paper. Created a watercolor mask over my photo and added the same photo in a frame. Next I included a stamp as the title and added some stitching that reminded me of the flower petals. I think this one is frame worthy!

 Club Scrap papers, overlays and stamp. Bella Gypsy stitching. Katie Pertiet mask. Scrapaneers shadows. 
 
Have an amazing weekend. I'm off to Canton, Ohio for the NFL Hall of Fame Ceremony. To kick off football season we'll be attending the Packer vs. Colts Hall of Fame game. Are you ready for some football!?

1 comment:

  1. Well done! Awesome blending technique. The stitching detail is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete